Thursday, June 15, 2017

TOTO Creative Writing in English Awards 2018: Application Form



Application Form


Applicant’s Name:

Date of Birth:

Email address:

Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):

Postal Address:

Applicant’s short bio-note (maximum 150 words):




Number of poems/short stories/plays submitted (give titles):



If any part of your submission has been published before, please provide publication details: In case you fall short of space, please attach another sheet of paper to the form.



DECLARATION

I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The writing(s) I have submitted for the 2018 TOTO Awards for Creative Writing in English are my own work and entirely original.  

I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Entries and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.


_______________________________                                                                     
          (Signature of applicant)

________________________________                         __________________________
            (Place)                                                             (Date)


No comments: