Friday, June 16, 2017

TOTO-TASVEER Photography Awards 2018: Application Form




Applicant’s Name:

Date of Birth:

Email address:

Phone nos. (Mobile and landline):

Postal Address:

Applicant’s short bio-note (maximum 150 words):




Number of photographic series submitted:

Theme/title of each series:



Artist’s statement about each series:




Exhibition/publication details of submitted photographs (if applicable):



DECLARATION

I hereby declare that all the information provided by me in this form is true to the best of my knowledge. The photographs I have submitted for the 2017 TOTO-TASVEER Photography Awards are my own work and entirely original.  

I also declare that I have read the section titled The Fine Print in the Call for Entries and agree with all the terms and conditions set out therein.


_______________________________                                                               
          (Signature of applicant)

________________________________                         __________________________

            (Place)                                                              (Date)

No comments: